These are all the apps currently on my iPhone. There are many, many notes with links. If there isn’t a note on an app leave a comment and I’ll add one. I just did my favorites at the moment. To get a closer look, see the original size.
Tip: to get an idea for what I added notes to see tags at the right.
Here’s a guide:
* I use MobileMe to keep my calendar, contacts, preferences, and other data in sync. I went without it for 6 months… it is worth the cost.
* Screens 1-3 contain my general use apps.
* Screens 3-4 contain music creation apps
* Screens 5-6 contain my video game apps
* Screen 6-7 board game apps (some of which are video games)
* The end of screen 7 is trial apps and apps I’m trying out.
* I arrange each section alphabetically. I tried one large alpha index but found that the categories help.
* The only app I have liked that I do not have installed (because I beat it!) is Flight of The Amazon Queen. If you like Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion try it out.
* Some of these will get deleted next time I clean up. I keep games around because my taste and time available to play them changes.
* I’ve been making music with just the iPhone, and sometimes using Ableton Live to record and overlay tracks.
* I prefer music instrument apps over ones that sequence.
* I keep plenty of different music apps on there in case the desire to make that kind of sound strikes me.
* I misaligned the last screenshot in Photoshop before closing out and didn’t save my progress. It is driving me crazy.
Tagged: , iPhone , screenshot , app , Convertbot , Dropbox , Goodreads , Things Touch , Tweetie , WriteRoom , Oblique Strategies , TextExpander , Tumblr , Turnstyle , Weightbot , Wikipanion , BassLine , Beatmaker , BeBot , iKoto , FiRe , Alive 4 Ever , Flight Control , Harbor Master , Lexic , Secret of Monkey Island , The Battle for Pirate Bay , Racer , Ramp Champ , Smiles , Board Game Geek , Croke , Crokinole , Smart Go , Tetsuki , Zooloretto , Jasuto